Join the ELF 100 and Become a Monthly Donor!
Help support the Ed Lally Foundation’s mental health & suicide prevention outreach by becoming a monthly donor! We are building a family of 100 donors contributing $10 or more each month...
Your Donation Will:
- Support the "Power of Expression" mental health & suicide prevention assembly program for students in middle schools, high schools and colleges
- Provide free "mindful mental health" offerings to the community, such as our Women's & Mens Mindful Mental Health groups, and Tai Chi for Seniors
- Help support survivors of suicide loss through our suicide bereavement support group & resources
- Provide meditation classes and workshops for the recovery community
- Help us to implement classes and support resources for first responders and trauma victims
Did you know?
Suicide is the second leading cause of death among teenagers. According to the CDC’s Youth Risk Behavior Surveillance Data and Trends Report, more than 1 in 3 high school students experienced persistent feelings of sadness or hopelessness in 2019. And 1 in 6 youth reported making a suicide plan in the past year, a 44% increase over ten years.
Suicide is the 2nd leading cause of death among people aged 10-34.
More than 50% of adults will be diagnosed with a mental illness or disorder at some point in their lifetime.
Join the ELF 100, click here to register as a monthly donor: ELF Monthly Donation
Thank you for making difference!